Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sam & Suzy This Week


I'm so eager for this weekend! It's the holiday season! I can't wait to bust out the Christmas decorations and make the house look festive. We also have a holiday party we are going to on Saturday. I wish we could do Santa this weekend too, but we have to get our house back in order. Poor Rob has so many leaves to rake up. Pfft, grown up stuff!

Sam:
He is on the move! Sam loves it too. He makes happy squeals as he's dragging himself across the room. It's crazy to see him go from the couch, to the front door and then to the other side and into the hall. That's a lot of moving!

Sam's also starting to dance. When you play him a song on one of his toys he starts to bob up and down. I knew this boy loved music, but it's even more apparent now.


Suzy:
Thanksgiving break was just what I needed. I've been a nasty ball of stress lately. Just so much going on and trying to do so much..and hormones, always the hormones. But being in New York and not having to worry about anything other than myself and Sam, it felt great. I'm learning to just cut out the stuff that's stressing me out. I also told Rob I need to start cooking more to help me feel better. Rob's been doing most of the cooking because I take care of Sam when we get home. It used to be because I would breastfeed him as soon as we got home and that's not the case anymore. So now it's time for me to start cooking, which I really enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone!

*oh and excuse the varying sizes of my images. i'm trying to come up with a consistent size to use from now on.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment