Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 16 - Thoughts on Education



You know, I haven't given education much thought. It just seems so far way from me right now and well, a lot can happen in 6 years. One thing that I know that's important to me while Sam is young, is not to pressure him into learning. Sure, let's say ABCs and count. But I know there's parents out there who start their kids so early with education so they can get into a good college. Let kids be kids. Another thing that's important to me, is the arts. I want Sam to love art like me and Rob did as kids. A way to express themselves. Whether it's writing, drawing or even music. I hope that Sam's schools also have art classes. I know most schools do, but it's not as important as the test scores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment