Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 7: Your 5 Favorite Songs



1. Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
    While I love all Robbie Williams, this one will always hold a special place in my heart because it's the song that got me loving Robbie Williams AND the video awesome!

2. Bloom - Pogo
    Not really an "official" song that you would hear on the radio, but Pogo remixes and makes amazing songs. Bloom is my go to happy song. I love love love it!

3. Now Is The Start - A Fine Frenzy
    I love A Fine Frenzy, I guess this would be my favorite of her songs.

4. Tune Out - The Format
    This MY Arizona 2003!! So Format was a band from AZ. I loved them. They broke up a few years later and now the singer is in the popular band Fun, which I just can't get myself to like despite my love of The Format!
 

5. Devil's Dance Floor - Flogging Molly
    Oh man this song! Ha ha, we totally played this song at our wedding and Rob and I were dancing so goofy and fun. Rob's parents' good friends, whose husband was irish, was totally jamming and jigging and dancing to this song with us. Great times. Now if only I could've seen them preform this live....*cries*

1 comments:

Dena Joan said...

OMG! I love the Pogo Bloom remix. It makes me sooo happy. I listen/watch whenever I need a pickup. I can't wait until Roman is old enough to watch & enjoy Disney movies!!! <3 I love your list. SO fun. I have to bookmark it for when I'm feeling down.

Post a Comment