Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 5: Your Proudest Moment

This one is easy!



Giving birth to Sam all natural, with no medical intervention, is my proudest moment. Which is fitting because today is Sam is 7 months.



You can read about my birth story here. And you can read my posts about the Bradley Method here and here, which helped us prepare for a natural birth.

I always knew I wanted to have a natural birth. I guess part of me wanted the challenge since I already felt slightly defeated in not being able to conceive naturally. And I did it! No pain medication or anything. Just me, my wonderful nurses and Rob, the most awesome husband. Giving birth has given me so much confidence. I feel like now me and my body can do anything.


1 comments:

Dena Joan said...

It is amazing how Sam & Roman are just a month apart. I am so grateful to have your blog, to follow along as Sam reached milestones and then Roman gets to them a little bit later. You guys are like my "sneak peek." Haha... What an extraordinary accomplishment. I don't know how but I've never read your birth story! I am going to read it now & sooo excited to. :)

Post a Comment