Friday, November 29, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 29 -



Part of me wants to be a stay at home mom so bad so I can spend more time with Sam and taking care of the house...

But, part of me is too afraid to do anything like that because just me and Sam all day, alone? Could I entertain and keep him busy every day, all day? That scares me!

Fortunately, or unfortunately, we are just unable to live off of one income. And you know, I enjoy working and being with our coworkers. The time I get to spend with Sam means so much to me. I try to make sure that our time together is special. And even though he spends his days at daycare, he always lights up when he sees us. He knows I'm his mama and he's the most important person in my life.


2 comments:

Dena Joan said...

You know the opposite of this could have been my confession. Some days -- like today -- I actually want to go back to work. Roman has been fussy as all get out. I think teeth are coming through soon. And I just want to rip my hair out.

There are definitely pros & cons to both sides of the coin. But, like you've said, the important thing is that our babies know their mamas, and love, love, love. <3

Unknown said...

What a coincidence! I had the same confession in my post! But you say it so beautifully!!

Post a Comment