Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 19 - Your Favorite Movie



image from here


My favorite movie is The Fifth Element. You'd think after almost 20 years, I'd have a new favorite, but nope, I still love this movie to pieces! And surprisingly, it still holds up to all the other flashy movies that have come after it.

I love everything about this movies. I love the story. I love the quirky humor and the timing on many of it's funniest moments. Each actor fits their role perfectly. I mean, Chris Tucker, perfect! And the costumes! I love that Jean Paul Gaultier did the costumes, it's so him! I could listen the the soundtrack over and over.

It's one of the few movies Rob and I enjoy watching often together. We'll quote it constantly. "Multi pass! Multi pass!!"

omg, you can beat this!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment