Friday, October 4, 2013

sam & suzy: 26 weeks

i can hold my bottle!


It's October! One of our favorite months of the year! Where it's ok to over indulge in anything pumpkin (beer, coffee, muffins...) and start wearing comfy long sleeves again.

We have Rob's birthday coming up, then my brother's, then my family is coming and we are baptizing Sam, then our anniversary and then Halloween. Throw in some crunchy leaves, pumpkin carving, candy and fun day trips and well...how can we not love this month?

Sam:
Man, babies sure do grow fast! (i know, duh) Seriously, Sam barely has anything to wear because he's practically outgrown all his current clothes. What makes it harder is that we're in between seasons, so mornings are cold and the afternoons are still hot. I'm hitting up Good Will and a consignment store this weekend for some clothes.

Mommy tip I wish I knew before: buy bigger and only buy what you need at the time. I have outfits that he never wore (which I took off tags and washed) because the weather was still too hot and he grew bigger than what these so called clothes says he should fit in. And get familiar with different brand sizes. Old Navy and Gymboree runs big. Carters true to size.

Suzy:
I don't know if it's the weather, or the month, or getting out more or whatever, but I've been feeling awesome. I'm also very used to our routine now. I still go to be around 9 each night. I'm scared to go any later in case we have a rough night. I'm feeling great about my body even though I have a long way to go. So yay!

1 comments:

Dena Joan said...

Yay for feeling awesome and for October! Are you going to dress Sam up for Halloween? I hope so. I can't wait to see his cute little costumed self. XOXO

Post a Comment