Friday, May 31, 2013

Sam & Suzy: 8 weeks



Sam did end up catching a cold last week. It wasn't too bad, just mainly a stuffy nose. He ran a little fever at daycare and I took him to the doctors just to be safe. All was good and I got some great tips to help Sam. I love our doctors! We chose a practice that practices integrated medicine since I believe that pills don't always have to solve everything. Sam just got prescribed time with the humidifier.

Oh and then Sam gave the cold to Rob, which hit him pretty good on Memorial Day. It tried getting to me too, but I fought it off. It knew better.


Sam:
Mornings are now my favorite time with Sam. We prop him up on the boppy while we're getting ready and he's just smiling and talking away. It puts me in a good mood. It's just amazing to see this little guy grow and change in such a short amount of time.


Suzy:
I'm sure it's partially hormones, but if I don't get at least one block of 3 hours solid sleep in a night I am not a happy camper. It really sucks and I try not to be like that, but I can't help it. And when I'm like that, I take it out on Rob, which is not fair. Thankfully, Sam is sleeping a lot more. Like a couple nights ago I got about 4 hours of sleep, fed him and then other 2 hours. Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment