Friday, March 22, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs




This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- Sprout is moving so much more now. More like, since sprout is getting so big and running out of run room, I feel it move more easily. All morning I've been feeling it's little feet. I've never been able to feel that!

- I have the neighborhood baby shower this weekend! I'm excited to spend some time with the girls since I've been pretty much a hermit this winter.

- I'm excited to do more baby stuff this weekend like finish nursery, carseat and packing my bug out/hospital bag

Pregnancy Downs

- I'm not as tired as I was last week, but I am still pretty tired when I get home. I go to bed about 9 each night now.

- More of an annoyance, but I am getting more and more hungry. I've been caught at work without an afternoon snack a couple of times, so I had to resort to the vending machines. Then sometimes since I've been snacking throughout the day, I have no interest in lunch or dinner.

- Most of my maternity pants are starting to get a bit tight. There's no way I'm buying more since I've got a few more weeks left. If the weather warms up, I've got plenty to wear; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment