Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs

for some reason this didn't post on friday...

This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- Finishing my blanket made me so happy. It turned out great!

- This weekend is our baby shower from work. I'm excited to hang out with everyone and enjoy lunch with them, 'specially after the crazy week we've had. Also, my neighbors are throwing me a baby shower in a couple weeks as well. I'm so touched by this! Rob and I weren't really expecting or planning to have any baby showers since our families are both so far away. Just shows that even though family's not near by and we may not be the most social people sometimes (it's been such a crazy year for us), there are people here who care about us and that's just so awesome!

- As a treat for a crazy week, I ordered this print for the nursery:
I've been wanting this print since I first saw it over a year ago. 100% of the  proceeds go to Future Fortified, where they help provide children and mothers with proper food and nutrition. 


Pregnancy Downs

- It's been one crazy and stressful week at work. I normally do well under stress, it's a good challenge, but it's taking a toll on pregnant Suzy. I have to remind and force myself to take breaks and eat snacks, but it's hard when everyone around you is working so hard as well. I don't want to let anyone down. By the time I get home I'm drained and of no use. It's a hard balance to achieve ya know? I've been doing better though and as is work.

- With this big belly of mine sitting ain't so fun anymore. I can't resort to my lazy slouchy ways. It's either straight back or laying on my side.

- I'm getting a little worried that we won't get to do everything on our list before the baby comes. Trying not to freak out! Rob, as always, is being a rock star and ensures we'll get everything done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment