Sunday, March 17, 2013

36 weeks



Oh wow...

I can't believe I'm at 36 weeks now! I remember when I couldn't believe I was at 20 and 14 weeks. Now that seems so long ago. 36 weeks makes me nervous. Makes things feel more real. This baby will be here very soon. I'm so excited and scared at the same time! Our lives are going to be forever changed. No more will it be just me and Rob. No more quiet lazy days. But that's good too since we need our lives to be shook up.

I gotta say, I love the weekends. We get things DONE and that feels awesome! Yesterday I once again went to Ikea, and a few other stores. I got a few things for the hospital bag, which I will be packing this week. When I got back, Rob and I started painting the master bathroom. I've been wanting to paint it for years now. Frustratingly, I could only help so much and even then I pushed myself too far. My body just doesn't have the stamina anymore and it makes me mad. But feeling completely drained is no fun either. Rob did finished last night and it looks pretty good! It's so bright now!

this photo doesn't show the light green that well


Today I did some more shopping, this time for the new bathroom. Although, I couldn't help getting something for the baby and even the dogs. Everyone deserves treats! Rob and his brother are fixing our fence today. This is something Rob has been wanting (and we've been needing) to do for years. Big stuff being done over here!

And because today is St. Patrick's Day and I am married to an Irsishman and we've got Rob's brother helping us, I am treating the boys to a real St. Patrick's Day dinner. I've got corned beef, cabbage and potatoes in the slow cooker and some irish soda bread in the oven. And you better believe there's Guinness in the fridge. We take St. Patrick's Day seriously here, heh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment