Monday, March 11, 2013

35 weeks

taken at like 34 1/2 weeks.



With each new week I'm getting more antsy and nervous! I know I'm more likely to go past 40 weeks...but there's still a chance of going early! Any day now practically.

I caught a cold over the weekend. Being pregnant with a cold is a drag. Thankfully it didn't get too bad, but I am tired and spacey all the time.

I did however get to enjoy our baby shower thrown by work. It was great to see everyone and the weather was just amazing. A nice combo for a Saturday. It was at this nice restaurant down in Charlotte. I had an awesome veggie burger which, sadly, I couldn't enjoy fully because of being sick. I did throughly enjoy the grapefruit soda with rosemary syrup. How happy I was to go to a restaurant and be able to drink something other than water. Anyways! Nice time. We got lots of awesome stuff from everyone. We are so grateful for not only everyone taking time on their weekend to come, but to also get us gifts. We are both lucky to work for such a great company.

Now since things are starting to settle down with work and Rob's not working crazy hours, we are starting to tackle the big to-do list. Rob spent the day cutting down a tree that's been killing the lawn every summer and I washed some baby stuff and ordered a new futon mattress. I'm kind of bummed because I really wanted to do more like reorganize the kitchen...but this darn cold. Vacuuming was even too much for me today. Next weekend though! I mean seriously, this house needs to be ready ASAP.


0 comments:

Post a Comment