Friday, February 1, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- I went to the chiropractor and I feel so much better! I got a good adjustment, some time on the rolly table and the rehab guy totally worked on my shoulder blade and rib area. So lovely! While I still have some rib discomfort, it's nothing like is has been.

- I had my monthly OB appointment. Everything is going really well. I am measuring where I should be. Our doctor also answered a few questions we had, which eased my mind and makes me like him even more.

- I have been sleeping pretty good this week. I still wake up during the night, but I've been falling back asleep pretty quickly after that. And that is a good feeling.

Pregnancy Downs

- The only bad thing during my OB appointment was that he said I slowed down on my weight gain. Truthfully, I'm no more hungry now than when I was not pregnant. I also have a sensitive stomach, so I tend to eat smaller main meals to begin with. I know I need to eat more, but sometimes it's just hard, 'specially with my stomach having less and less room. You have all these things you need to include in your diet too, but how do you fit all that?

- A silly little thing, but I really can't tell what's what when sprout moves. I'm pretty sure it's hanging out on my right side and it's feet are on top since I feel stronger movement there and then the arms are along the bottom where I feel more slithery, bubbly type movements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment