Friday, January 11, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week..

Pregnancy Ups

- We picked our day care! This was a very overwhelming experience since it's hard to make a decision like this when you haven't even had the baby yet. At first I was hesitant, but now I'm just excited picturing our baby going there and learning and having fun.

- Rob has started reading Good Night Moon to the baby. It feels a little silly, but it's fun and cute.

- Painting the nursery was such a exciting first step to getting the nursery ready. I often go in the room just to look at it. This weekend I think we're going to buy the furniture. I can't wait to put the room together.

Pregnancy Downs

- I had my first real pregnancy "scare"-ish. Monday late afternoon I had string cheese. Now I'm sensitive to dairy sometimes, I can have things like pizza, yogurt and cheese on sandwiches, but something like cottage cheese or massive amounts of cheese, a big no no. Apparently string cheese falls into that now since two hours after I had it, I was in SO much pain and had to lay on the couch for the rest of the night. I couldn't even eat my dinner until much later. Thankfully sprout was active, so I wasn't too worried, but worried none the less since I was in a lot of pain up until I woke up the next day. I called the doctor and they wanted me to come in, just in case. As was well of course....it was just the string cheese. A simple piece of freaking cheese. The doctor gave me some suggestions and tips on what I can do next time. On the plus side, I got to hear sprout's heart beat!

- My poor ribs just get so sore sometimes from all this growing. I started brining the heating pad to work since sitting all day does not help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment