Sunday, January 27, 2013

29 weeks



I'm almost into the 30 week mark. Definitely on the downhill now.

Not really much to share for this week. Our monthly doctor appointment got cancelled on Friday due to bad weather. So we're seeing him tomorrow. Which also pushed my chiropractor appointment till Wednesday. Darn.

Sprout's movements are becoming more pronounced. Saturday morning when I woke up, it was all super wiggly. So much in fact that sprout stretched and kicked to where I felt it on both sides of my stomach. Totally a crazy feeling. Our kid it a bit shy if I start pushing back or heaven forbid put my hand on my stomach. Once I do that...nothing. Silly baby.

I started crocheting a blanket this weekend. I'm using this pattern from Red Heart Yarns.It'll be my first blanket I've crocheted. It took me a couple tries to get the pattern working right, but I now have it down. I'm really excited about how it's starting to turn out, but it's going to take me a long while to finish it. I have two more months, hopefully that's enough.

And that's about it. Just getting closer, bigger, more excited and more nervous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment