Friday, December 14, 2012

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week....

Pregnancy Ups

- Yay! I can walk like a normal person again! While I still have a nagging slight pain/tightness in my bum, I feel so much better! I even walked the dogs and went shopping, carrying bags and all.

- That belly of mine is really growing! It feels good to finally look pregnant, not just feel it. I feel more confident about myself and my body now. This is the first time I don't mind having my shirts be tight enough to show my belly, when I always used to wear more loose fitting shirts.

- We went to our first Bradley Method class! It's going to be fun and informative. I'll talk more about it in another post.

Pregnancy Downs

- Like I mentioned in my last post, my body is slowly becoming more uncomfortable with the growing weight and pressure in my belly. I really noticed it when I get up after sitting down for a long time. Sometimes it makes me feel a little woozy. I know upping my stretching and yoga will help my body so much more. Next week starts a whole new schedule for me and Rob and I feel I will do a lot more now with this schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment