Friday, December 7, 2012

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- I've had some real good nights of sleeping this week. Tuesday I think I slept through most of the night and I only went to pee out of habit (only moments before the alarm went off, d'oh) I think drinking some Sleepy Time tea helps me wind down.

- Sprout is moving more and more! I still feel it deep and not really on the surface of my tummy, but I definitely have a baby in there. Sprout tends to be active a lot during my lunch break when I'm sitting on the couch resting my legs. I really look forward to that time now.

- I'm so excited that we got our Ergo baby carrier! It's exciting to start getting the big and "real" purchases. Clothes and toys are fun, but seeing a stroller in the house is like, "Dude, you're having a baby soon!" Next month the real fun beings when we start working on the nursery!

Pregnancy Downs

- My butt muscle is still causing me problems, Monday was the worst! It was a 2 visits this week at the chiropractors and another in a couple weeks, but it certainly helps. Nothing like getting your butt massaged at the chiropractors, ha ha. It's something I'm mostly likely going to deal with constantly, but like my mom reminded me, at least the baby is all good and healthy. Exactly.

- My stomach has been sensitive after meals. Just being all gurgley and gassy. It's no fun, 'specially when I really want some dessert after dinner. The brussel sprouts I ate did not agree with me and I practically lost my appetite for dinner. I really like eating too!!

- Being in pain and not being able to do a lot of things has kind of got me down and frustrated. I couldn't walk the dogs, I couldn't do any exercise videos and even shopping is difficult for me. To come home and just sit on the couch is a drag, 'specially when I sit all day at work. I'm also missing out on a really awesome 5k that I was going to walk this weekend. But I got the go ahead to be able to start doing yoga again, so I can slowly start incorporating some sort of exercising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment