Friday, December 21, 2012

Pregnancy Ups and Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups:

- We've been doing a great job in doing our Bradley Method exercises. Cat Cow pose never felt so good.

- It seems like every week I'm going to mention how amazed I am about my growing belly, but each week...it's really that much different! And a big growing belly means a growing baby. So awesome!


- I felt sprout move with my hand last night! Sprout was being extra wiggly and I just happen to feel it when I placed my hand on my belly. Of course I couldn't get Rob to come quick enough. But that means he'll soon be able to feel it move as well.


Pregnancy Downs:

- I've been feeling a lot more tired this week. It's been such a busy week for us, but I'd love nothing more to just curl up on the couch and nap with the kitty.

- I've been craving sweets a little too much. I've had many samples when baking holiday cookies the other day. Granted I made small cookies and some don't have much sugar, but it's still sugar none the less.

- With the craziness of this week, I haven't been able to do any exercises or even walking the dogs. Next week should be easier with the holidays over and I'm not scrambling to get things done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment