Monday, December 3, 2012

21 weeks



Being pregnant has now become a way of life for me, the way I look, the way I feel, the way I move or can't move anymore...it's all so fun and exciting. And I keep telling myself there's so much more to come!

It was pretty exciting this past Friday to finally distinguish movements and to know I've been feeling them for a bit now. Funny because I didn't really feel anything this weekend. Thanks sprout.

My leg and butt has really been bothering me this weekend. I didn't really realize how much it was affecting me until this weekend. Friday I walked the dogs and I was completely worn out when I came back. Saturday I went shopping and I was limping by the time I headed back home and exhausted again to where I had to take a nap. Again Sunday, wiped out from simple shopping. It's kind of a bummer since it'll be hard for me to keep walking the dogs or do my workout dvd and just when I really want to get my body moving. I think yoga is fine since it is stretching. I'm really hoping the chiropractor will be able to help me. It's no fun for me to be limited in what I can do.

We put up our Christmas decorations this weekend. It's always fun buying Christmas stuff on clearance after the previous year and when you unpack everything the next year, you're surprised about the new decorations. I got some pretty nice stuff last year! This year I got us brand new matching stockings, including one for sprout. It makes me excited to know that we will put some things in it for our little baby.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas though. I've been thinking and planning what cookies I'm going to bake this year. I love baking and even more so when it's for other people. And I'm the type of person who likes to try different things. Last year I made earl grey tea cookies and coffee cookies, along with my family classics. And even though sprout is still in my tummy, Christmas is so much more exciting knowing we'll have our own little family soon. Thinking about what traditions we want to start and such. Christmas is just so much more magical when there are kids around even though I never really lost the excitement of Christmas as an adult like wearing silly pjs and filling our stockings with fun things and sitting by the tree opening our presents and just think how much more it's going to be with a kid. I just love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment