Friday, November 30, 2012

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups:

- I have a baby bump! It's so crazy to me, but I just love it. When I wear maternity pants it's so much more noticeable.

- We got our BOB stroller and car seat from REI! We haven't set it up yet, but we're super excited to have it. I can't wait to use it.

- I bought some more baby things. I got a little onesie and an activity stuffed toy. It's still so weird buying things for the baby, like I'm playing pretend.


Pregnancy Downs:

- I have a slight cold this week. Which makes me even MORE stuffed up than ever. Will I ever know what it's like to be able to breath normally again?

- I continually have this muscle pain in the middle of my butt and this week it's just been bad again. I do the stretch my chiropractor recommended to me twice a day, but still nothing. Luckily, I go to the chiropractor next week.

- Hello baby? Can you please move? Kick and punch me?? I'm getting antsy again not really feeling anything.
Ok, nevermind! After some "decaf" coffee from DunkinDonuts and a good laugh fest with the girls at work, I'm feeling some flutters in my tummy and some kicks down below. Yay!
P.S. Don't order decaf coffee...with how busy these places are, you can't trust them. With the way I've been feeling today, I doubt I got decaf: /

0 comments:

Post a Comment