Friday, November 2, 2012

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



Pregnancy Ups:

- I chose the nickname Sprout for our little baby so I wouldn't have to call it "our baby" or "it" all the time. But apparently everyone else is liking that name too! Mail and emails will ask how Sprout is doing, or be addressed to Sprout. Even my brother says that when the baby is born, it's going to be called Sprout. I just love it!

- I love maternity pants! They are so comfortable and don't squeeze anything or are tight fitting.

- We're going to be seeing a lot of friends and family throughout the month and I'm just so excited about it! I can't wait for people to see how much I've grown and to share ultrasound pictures and such.

Pregnancy Downs:

-  It's a crazy thing having your body change so much each week. While most of the time I feel awesome and proud of it, I still have my "ugh! nothings fits!!" moments. I feel like that's all I complain about, but truthfully...I have nothing else TO complain about since everything is awesome. I'm in this awkward in between stage still, that's all.

- I've been pretty tired this week. I think the cold and cloudy weather just add to it. It's ok, because I don't mind napping under a big blanket after work.

- I noticed my vision has been changing and my contacts aren't has sharp as they normally are (which vision change is common due to extra fluid hanging around everywhere). I even tried a fresh pair, and still no change. My glasses don't seem to give me any problems. I think I might stick with glasses for the time being. Going to try to get a new pair of glasses before insurance resets in Jan, some cute funky ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment