Friday, October 19, 2012

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



Second Trimester is easy indeed!

Pregnancy Ups:

- I got to hear sprout's heartbeat again at this week's OB appointment. Yes, I still get teary-eyed hearing it.

- I've been doing core exercises and stretches every morning and I've walked the dogs 3 times this week. Go motivation and energy!

- Maternity pants are awesome! It feels great to wear something that fits so good and comfortable.

Pregnancy Downs:

- Last night I had zero desire to eat the stir fry I was making for dinner. I couldn't even force myself to eat it. I only made it because I didn't want to waste the food. I had an egg and waffles instead.

-  I've been feeling a little down and gloomy this week. Nothing in particular or maybe too many things.  My pregnancy hormones just exaggerates it a bit.

- Dreams. Throughout the day my mind is a sponge, picking up whatever I see or experience and saves it for the night. More often than not, it's a disturbing dream, even nightmares. Watching the season premiere of Walking Dead resulted in dreaming of zombies ALL night long. Fun times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment