Sunday, October 21, 2012

6 years



Today is mine and Rob's 6th wedding anniversary!

I can never get over how lucky I am to be married to Rob. He's such an amazing husband and friend. He always supports me, listens to me, lets me be myself, makes me feel beautiful and brings me down to earth when I get upset. I am a better person because of him. And I just can't wait to see him as a dad!

We took it easy this year since we already went to Asheville a few weeks before. Last night we had an awesome fancy dinner at a local place called FlatIron. This morning we made pumpkin pancakes and exchanged our cards. We didn't do gifts either this year, instead we each bought some much needed clothes. I did get lovely flowers however. Later we went to a few stores and had lunch at Panera. Then we'll end the evening with our lazy Sunday dinner and watch Once Upon a Time. Just a lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment