Monday, October 22, 2012

15 Weeks



We are just moving right along now.

Things have been pretty smooth now. I even got my energy back! Yesterday I rode my bike, which was so wonderful and relaxing. I took it easy as I could and still I was not able to last as long as I normally would, but it felt great either way. Just riding along the nature path, surrounded by trees and crunchy leaves. I also set up a spare TV we had in the guest bedroom that way I can do my exercise dvds in there and not be covered in dog hair when I'm done.

I'm also really going to start pushing myself to do more, since I've been spending too much time on the couch watching tv or reading. I've got so many things I want to sew and craft. Granted, I am pregnant and I should take it easy, but I'm just starting to get more grumpy when I do nothing.

Other than that, things are just peachy!

Oh yeah! We got this super cute stuffed sheep at Target. It's our first baby purchase together. (awwww,heehee)


0 comments:

Post a Comment